WHAT MAKES OUR FOOD FRESH, NATURAL and REAL?
Well, here are just some of the reasons:
- Our produce is sourced fresh from the markets and delivered to us every weekday
- We only use the very best ingredients available – our supplier (Chris) can vouch for the fact that we’re very fussy!
- Made today… for today only! You’ll never see ‘best before’ or ‘use by’ dates on our sandwiches, baguettes and wraps – because if they’re not sold the day they’re made, we give them away to help feed Perth’s homeless community.
- Wherever possible, we avoid preservatives. That includes our bread, so enjoy it today, while it’s fresh!
- Bread is not (usually) a dessert, so why would you add sugar to it? We don’t!
- The Capel Club cheddar we use in our sandwiches is cut straight from the wheel. All we do is remove the outer wax seal and slice it up – no plastic wrappers, no plastic taste. In fact, it’s so good we use it on our cheese platters too, and you’d be proud to do the same at home.
- We use free range eggs, even in our home made mayo
- All produce we use is responsibly sourced, from our chicken tenderloins, to the champagne ham and of course our packaging
- All our condiments, spreads, dressings and dips are made in house, by our very talented team. For example, we make over 20kgs of mayonnaise every week, so you know it’s always fresh and full of TLC.
- We roast our own beef, right here in our kitchen. You won’t find pre-cooked, pre-sliced, tasteless beef in our products!
- Our tomatoes are slow roasted every day to extract as much flavour as possible.
- Every product we sell is made one by one, by hand, then boxed up so it stays fresh for you.
We believe that healthy food should be tasty, and convenience should not require a compromise on quality.